Man attacks wife, throws son from second floorMarch 30th, 2008 - 10:50 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, March 30 (IANS) A man allegedly threw his small son from his second-floor house in west Delhi after a quarrel with his wife, the police said Sunday. Jitender Pandey, 35, Saturday threw his two and a half years old son from the second floor of his house in Kailashpuri following a quarrel with his wife over her suspected affair with another man.
“Jitender suspected his wife Manju of having an affair, and the couple had frequent fights over the issue. Yesterday (Saturday) he attacked his wife with a rod and threw his son from the second floor,” a police official said.
While Manju has been discharged from the hospital, her son was stated to be in a critical condition.
“Jitender has been absconding since the incident and a man hunt was going on for him,” the official said.
- Teenager sodomises, kills boy in Punjab - Jul 06, 2011
- Man burns wife, children alive - Sep 03, 2011
- Man held for killing wife - Mar 23, 2011
- Brothers found strangled, tenant absconding - Aug 30, 2011
- Man suspects wife, kills year-old son - Feb 02, 2011
- Delhi man given life term for killing neighbour - Apr 12, 2011
- Man kills wife over domestic spat - May 18, 2011
- Angry with wife, man kills son - Jun 14, 2011
- Husband, wife commit suicide - Jan 25, 2012
- Jobless Italian throws kids from balcony, kills self - May 21, 2012
- Man arrested for murder after 18 years - Oct 30, 2011
- Man commits suicide in Ghaziabad - Jun 12, 2010
- Court awards 10-year jail to man for killing wife - Aug 08, 2012
- Man dies after robbers throw him off second floor - Aug 17, 2012
- Man jumps from building, dies (Lead) - Apr 27, 2011