Maharashtra cops questioned on terror suspect’s remandJune 21st, 2012 - 9:42 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 21 (IANS) A Delhi court Thursday asked Maharashtra Police why suspected Indian Mujahideen operative Qateel Mohammed Jaffer Siddiqui, found murdered in Pune jail earlier this month, was not presented before it after his remand ended May 29.
Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vinod Yadav sought an explanation from the anti-terrorism squad of police by July 3.
The accused was arrested by Delhi Police in 2011 before the court allowed Maharashtra Police to take him to Pune May 1.
- Maharashtra cops questioned on terror suspect's remand (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012
- Maharashtra cops explain terror suspect's absence - Jul 03, 2012
- Maharashtra cops explain terror suspect's absence (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Murdered IM operative's family demands CBI probe - Jun 09, 2012
- Murdered IM operative's lawyer to seek CBI probe - Jun 08, 2012
- Compensate slain terror suspect's family, demands Samajwadi Party - Jun 11, 2012
- Bangalore, Pune blasts accused murdered in jail (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Bangalore blast accused killed in jail - Jun 08, 2012
- Bangalore, Pune blasts accused murdered in jail (Second Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Now, Gujarat cops seek Jundal's custody - Jul 06, 2012
- Delhi Police get custody of two terror suspects - Jul 09, 2012
- Delhi blast: NIA wants to quiz terror suspects - May 08, 2012
- Jindal taken to hospital for medical test - Jul 05, 2012
- Kazmi, Iranians named suspects in Israeli embassy car blast - Jul 31, 2012
- Ammonium nitrate used in Pune blasts: Patil (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012