Madonna’s personel items to go on displayFebruary 21st, 2009 - 7:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 21 (IANS) Pop superstar Madonna’s dresses and personel items spanning her career will be on display from next month in a show named ‘Simply Madonna: Materials from the Girl’.
According to dailymail.co.uk, there are more than 300 personal items on display from Madonna’s career including clothing, photographs, film props, costumes and concert outfits.
The display will be held at The Old Truman Brewery in London’s Brick Lane.
There will also be multi-media displays and installations. It also includes a collection of more than 30 dresses she wore in the film “Evita”.
A pink dress she wore in the 1985 pop video for “Material Girl” and the black and gold tassled bustier she wore for the video “Open Your Heart” in 1986 will also be on display.
- Madonna''s ''Material World'' to go on display in UK - Feb 21, 2009
- Lady Gaga looks like Madonna with sculpted bustier, high blond ponytail - Feb 15, 2011
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- Madonna shocks birthday guests by drinking, smoking - Aug 22, 2010
- Houston's memorabilia fetches $80,000 - Apr 02, 2012
- Argentina may issue currency with Evita's likeness - Jun 04, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction - Oct 18, 2010
- Madonna flaunted Obama tattoo - Sep 09, 2012
- Gaga's meat dress to be displayed at a museum - Jun 16, 2011
- Lady Gaga gets spikes on face! - Feb 16, 2011
- Carolina designs Swan's wedding dress - Jun 16, 2011
- After royal wedding, Will-Kat partied till early hours (Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Emma Watson used tape to keep dress in place - Nov 12, 2010
- Kate Moss in racy video - Jan 27, 2011
- I don't support drug use: Madonna - Mar 28, 2012