Madonna’s necklace up for grabsFebruary 14th, 2012 - 11:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 14 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna is giving her fans the chance to own the necklace she wears in the promo for new single “Give Me All Your Luvin”.
The 53-year-old donned the Swarovski Montaigne accessory in the video, and now bosses of the jewellery brand have teamed up with the pop star to offer it as a prize in an online competition, reports contactmusic.com.
Hopeful fans need to log on to their Facebook page account and connect with Madonna and Swarovski before entering their details for the raffle.
The lucky winner will be announced next month.
- Madonna accused of plagiarism - Feb 14, 2012
- Madonna's gig stuns audience at Super Bowl - Feb 06, 2012
- Madonna fans oppose bombing Iran before Israel gig - Feb 10, 2012
- Madonna teams up with Minaj for new single - Oct 29, 2011
- Madonna's son loves wearing her dresses - Dec 10, 2009
- MJ, Spears top video poll - Aug 03, 2011
- Bosworth to release short films on accessory line - Jan 19, 2012
- Only comfortable footwear for Emma Watson - Sep 10, 2012
- Gaga wins maiden MTV Video Music Award - Aug 29, 2011
- Madonna launches competition to find dancer - Aug 19, 2011
- Madonna & Nicki Minaj's kiss creates waves - Dec 09, 2011
- Men didn't find young Madonna attractive - Nov 11, 2011
- Penelope Cruz avoids necklaces - Mar 19, 2010
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Madonna's fan arrested for leaking her new song - Dec 22, 2011