Madonna’s gig stuns audience at Super BowlFebruary 6th, 2012 - 8:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 6 (IANS) Madonna’s 12-minute performance at the Super Bowl left the audience spellbound.
The singer’s medley during half time at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis Sunday was a treat for all sports lovers around the world. The performance featured appearances from celebrities like Cee Lo Green, Lmfao, M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj, reports contactmusic.com.
The medley included hit numbers like “Sexy & I Know It”, “Express Yourself” and “Party Rock Anthem Pop”.
The 53-year-old performed on her new track “Give Me All Your Luvin” with M.I.A. and Minaj in public for the first time.
Madonna ended the performance in dramatic fashion, disappearing through a hole in the stage and the message “World Peace” flashed up all around the stadium.
- Madonna accused of plagiarism - Feb 14, 2012
- Madonna's fan arrested for leaking her new song - Dec 22, 2011
- Madonna to dedicate Super Bowl performance to dad - Feb 04, 2012
- Madonna and Nicki Minaj share a kiss - Dec 08, 2011
- Madonna & Nicki Minaj's kiss creates waves - Dec 09, 2011
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
- I'm not bisexual: Nicki Minaj - Sep 06, 2012
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- Lucky Lou overwhelmed by Delhi response (With Images) - Jul 07, 2012
- Rich men are a turn-off: Nicki Minaj - Oct 22, 2011
- Cee Lo has a new voice side-kick - 'Lady' - Jun 22, 2012
- Nicki Minaj steps away from bisexual image - Nov 24, 2010
- Minaj not ready for kids - Apr 23, 2012
- Nicki Minaj gives a lap dance to Lil Wayne - Mar 29, 2011
- Madonna to perform at Super Bowl halftime - Oct 03, 2011
Tags: audience, cee lo, cee lo green, celebrities, dramatic fashion, gig, indianapolis, lmfao, london feb, lucas oil stadium, luvin, madonna, medley, minute performance, rock anthem, Sports, super bowl, world peace