Madonna to record song with daughterMay 7th, 2011 - 9:03 am ICT by IANS
London, May 7 (IANS) Pop singer Madonna is set to team up with her 14-year-old daughter Lourdes on a track that would feature in her next album.
Madonna hopes the collaboration will be the springboard which launches Lourdes on the path to pop success.
“Madonna hopes Lourdes will step into her shoes and become one of the biggest female artistes in the world. She is the perfect mentor for her daughter and is keen to assist her first steps into the music industry,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“Lourdes has a great voice and plenty of character like her mother,” the source added.
The mother-daughter duo had first recorded an acoustic song together eight years ago in 2003, and it was then reworked as a pop track and released via iTunes as a bonus track for the “Hung Up” singer’s 2009 greatest hits LP “Celebration”.
- Madonna still angry with daughter over smoking - Apr 09, 2012
- Madonna clashed with daughter over clothing line - Sep 27, 2010
- Madonna impresses beau's mom - Sep 03, 2011
- Swimwear of Madonna - Sep 30, 2010
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna Desires To See Her Daughter Lourdes Dress Up Conservatively - Apr 03, 2010
- Madonna wants her daughter Lourdes to dress more conservatively - Mar 31, 2010
- Madonna wants to be tougher parent - Apr 19, 2012
- Madonna is a fantastic mother: Kelly Osbourne - Feb 26, 2011
- Madonna's butt revealing attire leaves daughter Lourdes embarrassed - Mar 01, 2011
- Madonna cancels OZ show for children's sake - Aug 28, 2012
- Avril Lavigne's half-shaved hairdo - Jun 14, 2012
- Carlos Leon is grateful to Madonna for Lourdes - Feb 22, 2011
- Madonna Takes Her Material Girl Designs Outside America! - Dec 14, 2010
- Madonna takes beau on French ride - Aug 27, 2011
Tags: acoustic song, album madonna, bonus track, celebration, collaboration, contactmusic, daughter lourdes, female artistes, first steps, greatest hits, itunes, london, mentor, mother daughter, music industry, pop singer madonna, shoes, springboard