Madonna sued for non-payment of loanAugust 28th, 2008 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Aug 28 (IANS) Pop superstar Madonna was sued by financier Jay Dykes Jr. who alleges that she has failed to repay a loan of over $400,000 that she took to make a movie in 2006.According to the suit filed in Louisiana, Madonna, her manager Guy Oseary and their Maverick Motion Pictures company took a loan from Jay Dykes Jr., of Dykes and Dykes LLC, to make the movie “Material Girls”, starring pop stars Hilary and Haylie Duff.
Dykes also alleges he was never given the co-producer credit he claims to have purchased with the loan, contactmusic.com reports.
Meanwhile Madonna, who is on her Sticky and Sweet world tour, got an additional member on her entourage, medical doctor Steven Margolin.
An insider said: “It’s (tour) going to be very draining, and she needs him around to aid her in her recovery time after each show. She’ll have daily massages to relax her.”
Madonna’s touring entourage is now 250-strong.
- Madge sued for non repayment of film making loan - Aug 28, 2008
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012
- Duff overwhelmed with baby shower - Feb 07, 2012
- Duff helps homeless - Aug 30, 2011
- Madonna returns to studio to record new album - Jul 06, 2011
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012
- Hilary Duff is a relaxed bride-to-be: Haylie - Apr 28, 2010
- Madge adds chiropractor to her Sticky & Sweet tour entourage - Aug 28, 2008
- Madonna invests in coconut water company - Feb 02, 2010
- Madonna a passionate director: Andrea - Nov 27, 2011
- Madonna 'desperately wants to work with' Lady GaGa - Aug 29, 2010
- Madonna inspires Katy Perry's 3D movie - Apr 09, 2012
- Madonna rents theatre! - Jul 11, 2012
- Madonna dating new man? - Oct 18, 2010