Madhya Pradesh scholarship for airhostess trainingApril 22nd, 2008 - 9:50 pm ICT by admin
Bhopal, April 22 (IANS) The Madhya Pradesh Government has announced a scholarship of Rs.1,00,000 to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes selected for airhostess and flight steward training. The government has assigned Frankfinn Institute here to provide training to the selected candidates during 2008-09, an official release said Tuesday.
According to the state airports authority, the candidate should be resident of Madhya Pradesh, should be between 17-24 years of age, possess class 12 or equivalent qualification and the annual family income should not exceed Rs.5,00,000.
The candidates have to submit their applications by May 26 next, the release said.
- Malaysia Airlines to hire cabin crew from Frankfinn - Jul 15, 2010
- Women guides on jungle trails in Madhya Pradesh - May 31, 2011
- Mask institute's 'logo', court tells 'Dum Maaro Dum' makers (Lead) - Apr 21, 2011
- New norms for appointing anganwadi workers welcomed - Mar 10, 2010
- Post-Class 10 scholarships hiked for Schedule Tribes students - Jun 02, 2011
- Relief for scheduled caste/tribe victims up 150 percent - Feb 09, 2012
- Over 6,000 apply for NASA Astronaut Corps - Feb 05, 2012
- Bhopal gas tragedy widows to get Rs.1,000 pension - Mar 31, 2011
- IGNOU diploma can get you job at BHEL - Jun 29, 2011
- Ministry withdraws press release about hiked amount to SC victims (Lead) - Feb 10, 2012
- Mask institute's logo, court tells 'Dum Maaro Dum' makers - Apr 21, 2011
- 94 percent Bhopal victims not properly compensated: Activists - Dec 20, 2011
- World Bank aid to Madhya Pradesh for improving higher education - Nov 04, 2011
- Tribal woman walks out of marriage over lack of tiolet - Feb 23, 2012
- Luxury car makers target India's small-town boom - Feb 05, 2012