Madhya Pradesh clerk’s assets Rs 30 crores!December 18th, 2011 - 6:35 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Dec 18 (IANS) The Economic Offence Wing (EOW) of the Madhya Pradesh Police conducted raids Sunday on three properties belonging to a government clerk and unearthed assets of more than Rs.30 crore, officials said.
During the raids in Indore, the police team recovered documents of several properties of the clerk, Raman Dhuldhoye, including 49 acres of land on the Indore-Khandwa Road, four plots in the Sagar district, eight cars, gold and silver ornaments, several bank accounts and lockers.
The clerk, who works in the Road Transport Office (RTO) has a personal assistant named Rupesh Kaushal. The police team also raided Kaushal’s house and found documents related to Raman’s properties there.
“The farmhouse land, which also comprises a huge bungalow, was purchased at the cost of Rs 12 crore a few years back. It is situated in one of Indore’s prime locations. Hence now, its cost would have multiplied several times,” said Superintendent of Police, Manoj Singh from the EOW team.
- A clerk who made Rs.30 crores! (Second Lead) - Dec 18, 2011
- A clerk who made Rs.30 crores! (Lead) - Dec 18, 2011
- Anti-corruption raids of officials yields crores - Jan 13, 2012
- Lokayukta raids continue in Madhya Pradesh - Jan 19, 2012
- Raid yields Rs.3 crore worth assets from engineer's house - Dec 21, 2010
- Rs.5 crore-worth assets seized from Madhya Pradesh sub-engineer - Dec 15, 2011
- Madhya Pradesh engineer has Rs.10 crore assets - Jan 07, 2012
- From peons to clerks, raids unveil Madhya Pradesh's millionaires - Jan 20, 2012
- Properties of Madhya Pradesh officials raided - Jan 17, 2012
- Madhya Pradesh peon worth Rs.12 crore - Dec 08, 2011
- Cops raid Mumbai Congress ex-chief, seal property (Lead) - Mar 02, 2012
- Chhattisgarh officer owns Rs.6 crore illegal property - Nov 26, 2011
- Madhya Pradesh to confiscate five officials' properties - Apr 04, 2012
- Madhya Pradesh official owns assets worth over Rs.12 crore - Dec 24, 2009
- Kripashankar returns to Mumbai, claims innocence - Mar 03, 2012
Tags: assets, bank accounts, bungalow, cars, crores, eow, farmhouse, government clerk, madhya pradesh police, manoj, personal assistant, police team, prime locations, road transport, rto, several times, silver ornaments, superintendent, transport office