Lucky to be away from any controversy: Akshay KumarMay 22nd, 2012 - 5:01 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 22 (IANS) Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan have recently been in the midst of controversies, but Akshay Kumar says he has been lucky not to have been a victim to any such incident.
“May be I escaped from controversies, maybe I was not caught. No, it is not like that… There are situations when controversies are made and controversies are created out of nothing,” said Akshay here.
“Some actors fell into that! But no one wants to get caught into any controversy; everyone wants to hear good things about themselves. It is situations that make you a victim of some controversy. I feel I am lucky enough not to become a victim of any controversy. May be I escaped from it,” he added.
The actor last made for negative news during the 2009 Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai. He invited trouble by asking wife Twinkle Khanna to unzip his jeans during a show.
But he has no regrets about it.
“I would still say that unbuttoning thing was not wrong,” the 44-year-old said.
- No unbuttoning jeans on ramp for Akshay: Twinkle - Oct 14, 2009
- Rajesh Khanna dead (Second Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Paris is a total party girl: Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Sep 26, 2011
- Shirish Kunder apologises to SRK - Aug 25, 2012
- Akshay Kumar arrested for obscenity, bailed out - May 18, 2009
- Rajesh Khanna, Bollywood's first superstar, no more (Roundup) - Jul 18, 2012
- It was time to change focus, get intense: Akshay Kumar (Interview) - Feb 08, 2011
- Akshay celebrates birthday with family (Movie Snippets) - Sep 10, 2012
- 'Aarakshan' controversies driven by political agendas: Saif Ali Khan (Interview) - Aug 10, 2011
- Akshay game to play baddie again - May 22, 2012
- I could have used 'Gandhigiri': Saif - Feb 23, 2012
- SRK had tough time teaching son (Movie Snippets) - Feb 17, 2012
- I am scared of bike riding: Kareena - Dec 05, 2011
- Bollywood mum over Saif-Sharma brawl - Feb 23, 2012
- My father-in-law got a funeral he deserved: Akshay Kumar - Jul 21, 2012
Tags: actors, akshay kumar, controversies, controversy, fashion week in mumbai, jeans, lakme fashion week, lakme fashion week in mumbai, midst, negative news, no regrets, saif ali khan, shah rukh khan, twinkle khanna