Losing baby has been hard for Barlow: Robbie WilliamsSeptember 14th, 2012 - 3:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 14 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams has expressed sympathy for his Take That band member Gary Barlow, whose wife recently delivered a stillborn child.
“You know, Gaz (Gary) is the most solid man I know, way more solid than me. He has the ability to put things in compartments. But this is the most testing thing he’s ever had to go through, I’m sure,” thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
Barlow and his wife, who have children Daniel, 11, Emily, 9, and Daisy, 3, were devastated after his wife Dawn delivered a stillborn daughter last month.
“It’s just one of those things where we’ll see how it goes when I see him, but it’s obviously a very, very sad time for both him, Dawn and the kids,” he said.
“It’s the heaviest, heaviest thing, and, like I say, Gaz is so together. We’ll sit down and have a proper chat at some point but so far it hasn’t happened,” he added.
Meanwhile, Williams’ wife Ayda is due to give birth to their first child next month.
- Barlow will watch 'X Factor' from home - Aug 18, 2012
- Scherzinger wants to start family - Sep 01, 2012
- Barlow devastated over stillborn baby - Aug 07, 2012
- Gary Barlow to be dad again - Feb 20, 2012
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012
- Barlow is celebrity dad of the year - Jun 16, 2012
- Gary Barlow thanks fans for support - Aug 09, 2012
- Rowland has crush on Gary Barlow - Aug 24, 2011