Lopez stays curvy, toned with small mealsJuly 16th, 2012 - 2:46 am ICT by IANS
London, July 16 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez eats four small meals a day in order to maintain her curvy-yet-toned body.
The 42-year-old is famed for her body and sources say she is careful with her diet as she wants to be in the best possible shape.
“Jen drinks ice-cold water to speed up her metabolism, bans carbs after 4 p.m. and sticks to four small meals a day, which are packed with protein,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
As well as being sensible with her diet, Lopez also works out regularly and trains with her 25-year-old dancer boyfriend Casper Smart.
“Jen is up at 6 a.m. for an hour’s exercise. She hates doing the same workout twice and likes to switch it up with core-strengthening routines, yoga or runs or the beach. Jen likes to work out with Casper as they really egg each other on,” the source added.
- Lopez, Smart on verge of break up? - Aug 05, 2012
- Lopez pays $10,000 a week to boyfriend - Jan 13, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- Strict diet not healthy, says Brook - Jun 20, 2012
- JLo wants to make her beau 'star' - Feb 06, 2012
- Lopez puts beau before friends - May 12, 2012
- Lopez gets royal treatment from beau - May 11, 2012
- Lopez gifts 'truck' to boyfriend - Apr 10, 2012
- Lopez's boyfriend tattoos her name - Mar 31, 2012
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Megan Fox not anorexic, says trainer - Mar 10, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- Dr Oz: 7 Days to Boost Weight Loss & Cut Carb Cravings - Oct 11, 2011
- JLo wants kids with Casper Smart? - Sep 02, 2012
- Refaeli upset by skinny models - Sep 02, 2010