Lopez finds motherhood ‘overwhelming’November 22nd, 2011 - 3:11 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 22 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez says being a working mother can be “overwhelming”.
The 42-year-old, who has three-year-old twins, Max and Emme, with estranged husband Marc Anthony, says it’s quite tough juggling everything in her life, but wouldn’t want it any other way.
“I just have this attitude towards life - you just gotta attack it. You just gotta go for it,” Lopez told E! online.com.
“Sometimes it can be overwhelming. I have a lot going on with the kids and everything, but you know, anytime I get tired or feel overwhelmed, I go, ‘This is good. I’m alive. It’s OK. I’m lucky.’ I get tired sometimes, but to be quite honest, I love what I do,” she added.
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- It's fun working with Anthony: Jennifer Lopez - Feb 01, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez devastated after split - Jul 19, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez treasures her anniversary ring - Mar 18, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez says being a mom comes first - May 07, 2012
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Marc Anthony seeks joint custody of kids - Dec 22, 2011
- Lopez doesn't prefer facial treatments - May 02, 2011
- JLo, Marc Anthony planning to expand their brood - Feb 16, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- JLo still friends with ex-husband - Mar 18, 2012