Lopez finds ‘American Idol’ hard to work onJanuary 11th, 2012 - 3:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 11 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez will reprise her role as a judge on the “American Idol” and says that the singing reality show is “hard” to work on.
For the 42-year-old, it was tough to deal with the talent show in her first season, but it did not put her off returning for another season.
“It’s so funny because I was such a fan of the show in the beginning, so I thought I pretty much knew what the show entailed,” shopwbizspy.com quoted Lopez as saying.
“I discovered that live TV is tiring so that was a big thing. That’s why I marvel at (host) Ryan Seacrest. When I think about how he gets up at three in the morning, I think, ‘If he can do it, I can do it’. But we still have fun. We have amazing talent so that always makes it exciting,” she added.
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- Lopez, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges - Sep 23, 2010
- American Idol 10th Season Premiere - Jan 19 - Jan 20, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez to return as judge on American Idol - Aug 11, 2011
- Lopez really beautiful, say Fonda - May 21, 2012
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- American Idol: Top 11- Liv Tyler, Gordon Ramsey - Mar 24, 2011
- Ryan Seacrest: 'J. Lo is a mean American Idol judge' - Jan 07, 2011
- Want to focus on films, says Lopez - Jul 21, 2012
- J.Lo snubbed American 'X Factor' for 'American Idol' - Apr 20, 2011
- Sheen genuinely interested in 'American Idol' - Jul 19, 2012
- Jlo's advice to Carey - Aug 23, 2012
- Tyler likely to return for next season of 'American Idol' - Jul 10, 2011
- Ryan Seacrest to be axed from 'American Idol'? - Jan 08, 2012
- American Idol: Top 8 'Motion Picture Night' - Apr 14, 2011