Lopez couldn’t bond with twinsMay 8th, 2012 - 5:26 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 8 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says she had to struggle to establish a bond with her twins - Max and Emmie - when they were born.
“I remember after the babies were born, about seven to 10 days in, I was like, ‘What is going on with me?’ I felt sad and depressed and thought the babies didn’t love me,” contactmusic.com quoted Lopez as saying.
The singer also has a four-year-old boy and girl with her estranged husband Marc Anthony. She is now dating dancer Casper Smart.
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- JLo wants kids with Casper Smart? - Sep 02, 2012
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- JLo still friends with ex-husband - Mar 18, 2012
- Lopez, Smart not yet married - Mar 22, 2012
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- JLo wants to make her beau 'star' - Feb 06, 2012
- Lopez, Smart on verge of break up? - Aug 05, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- Lopez pays $10,000 a week to boyfriend - Jan 13, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez arrives in Peru - Dec 05, 2011
- Marc Anthony seeks joint custody of kids - Dec 22, 2011
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012