Longoria opens about ex-husbandMay 16th, 2012 - 4:51 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 16 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria split from basketball player Tony Parker in 2010 and says he cheated on her, but she was not the reason.
“Society usually thinks something is wrong with the woman: ‘Oh, he cheated on her so she must not have been sexually satisfying him, she must have been a ball and chain…’ Why did he have to have a reason to cheat? It was definitely not about me,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Longoria left Parker after finding hundreds of text messages from the sportsman to another woman on his cellphone.
“I thought am I not sexy enough? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not smart enough? In so many of those questions, I immediately stopped and go, ‘No, don’t start doing that.’ Because you can get stuck in that cycle and you can carry on to other things,” she said.
- Longoria treasures her good times with Parker - Apr 08, 2012
- Brent Barry The Cuckolded Husband? - Nov 18, 2010
- Tony Parker's 'textmate' denies affair with him - Dec 03, 2010
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Longoria fuming over affair rumours - Nov 01, 2011
- Divorce took a toll on Longoria's health - Jan 04, 2012
- Tearful Longoria reveals her 'heartbreak' over divorce from Tony Parker - Apr 09, 2011
- Eva Longoria files for divorce from 'cheating' husband Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010
- Tony Parker admits divorce from Eva Longoria was 'hard' - Feb 13, 2011
- Longoria shoots lesbian love scenes for new film - Jul 19, 2011
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker wants a big family - Sep 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Eva Longoria vows not to remove marriage tattoo - Jan 13, 2011
- Tony knew Eva was filing for divorce - Nov 19, 2010