Lohan’s mother to produce reality showMay 31st, 2012 - 9:04 am ICT by IANS
London, May 31 (IANS) Lindsay Lohan’s mother Dina has created her own reality TV show titled “DramaMamas” which will see her produce a series about parents who try to help their children make it big in the entertainment industry.
“There is nothing more important to me than a parent standing behind their child and helping them fulfil their dreams,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The show will take the audience “behind the scenes of The White Plains Performing Arts Center’s theatre company”, with producers promising to take the audience “on a roller coaster adventure”.
Production for the series begins this weekend and will run through the summer, although a TV network is yet to buy the project.
- Dina Lohan all set to produce her own reality show - May 30, 2012
- Lohan takes mom's advice to avoid controversies - Mar 25, 2012
- Dina destroyed kids, claims Michael Lohan - Jun 03, 2012
- Doctors against Lindsay's mom acting as manager - Oct 20, 2010
- Lindsay, Paris friends again? - Apr 29, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- LiLo's mum sues popular TV show 'Glee' - Nov 19, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan to drop her surname - Mar 26, 2011
- Morrison wants to see Adele in 'Glee' - May 24, 2012
- Lindsay not to meet her dad - Oct 16, 2010
- LiLo's mother shopping post rehab interview - Oct 16, 2010
- Lohan planning rehab for kids - Nov 09, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan says that she'll go to court if she is put under conservatorship - Oct 01, 2010
- Lohan's mother fumes over CCTV footage sale - Apr 03, 2011
- Dina Lohan to appear on the Today show yet again - Nov 08, 2010