Lohan in jail againNovember 8th, 2011 - 7:09 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 8 (IANS) Lindsay Lohan has checked into a jail in California to serve her 30-day sentence.
The “Mean Girls” star pleaded guilty to a probation violation last week, and Los Angeles County Superior Court judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced her to a month behind bars, reports contactmusic.com.
Lohan was given several days reprieve, reportedly to allow her to finish work on a photo shoot for Playboy magazine.
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan might spend jail term at home - May 12, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lohan sentenced to 30 days jail - Nov 03, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is the new face of Philipp Plein - Sep 26, 2011
- Judge tells Lohan to stop partying - Jun 24, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is due in court for her probation update - Dec 14, 2011
- LiLo 'to plead no contest' in $2,500 necklace theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lohan spends Halloween at Morgue! - Nov 02, 2011
- Court asks Lohan to take psychological counselling - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- Lohan to go for psychological counselling (Lead) - Jul 22, 2011
- LiLo poised to avoid jail term in necklace theft case - May 04, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy - Oct 25, 2011
Tags: county superior court, lindsay lohan, london, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, mean girls, photo shoot, playboy magazine, probation violation, reprieve, stephanie, superior court judge