Lohan blames stress, work for skinny frameFebruary 17th, 2009 - 7:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 17 (IANS) Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan, who has been in the news for her matchstick frame, has blamed her stressed-out life for her physique.
The actress’ super slim image has been raising eyebrows of late in gossip columns and on blogs but the 22-year-old insists there’s nothing to worry about, reports contactmusic.com.
“I eat as much as I always have but I am working a lot, there’s a lot of stress and lack of sleep when I travel. I think it’s all that stuff that adds up,” she said.
Lohan insists she isn’t bothered about what is written about her in the press - she just doesn’t want fans to think she has a problem.
“They’ve already said everything about me that they can say. And I’ve never really cared then. I’m my own person, and people can say whatever they want. I’m still going to be the person that I am,” she said.
- Lohan's mistakes teaching her younger sister - May 25, 2011
- Lindsay can't quite understand why she makes headlines - Apr 30, 2010
- Sibling learning from Lohan's mistakes (Lead) - May 25, 2011
- Did Lindsay Lohan have sex with porn star? - Mar 21, 2012
- LiLo takes life lessons from 'bad experiences' - Mar 02, 2012
- Ali Lohan learns from Lindsay's mistakes - Dec 02, 2011
- Probation ends, Lindsay excited to play Taylor - Mar 30, 2012
- Lohan wants life back on track - Mar 02, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan refuses to watch 'Glee' on TV - May 23, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan denies addiction to prescription drugs - Feb 05, 2010
- Lohan's dad defends daughter over bar spat - Apr 22, 2012
- I want to play my age: Vandana Pathak - Jun 23, 2012
- Malin Akerman 'really excited' about replacing LiLo in porn-star movie - Apr 23, 2011
- Lovelace biopic not vulgar, says Lohan Lindsay - Jun 21, 2010
- Lohan turned to Courtney Love for advice - May 27, 2011