List of trains with increased frequencyFebruary 13th, 2009 - 4:14 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 13 (IANS) The following are the trains with increased frequency announced Friday in the interim railway budget for 2009-10:
2423/2424 New Delhi-Guwahati/Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express from five days to six days a week.
2443/2444 Bhubaneshwar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express from two days to four days.
2395/2396 Ajmer-Rajendra Nagar Ziyarat Express from weekly to two days.
2211/2212 Nizamuddin-Bapudham Motihari Garib Rath from weekly to two days.
2183/2184 Bhopal-Lucknow Junction Express from two days to three days.
7091/7092 Secunderabad-Patna Express from two days to daily.
2739/2740 Secunderabad-Vishakhapatnam Garib Rath Express from four days to daily.
2111/2112 Amravati-Mumbai Amravati Express from three days to daily.
2149/2150 Pune-Patna Express from four days to daily.
2957/2958 Ahmedabad-New Delhi Rajdhani Express from six days to daily.
2947/2948 Ahmedabad-Patna Azimabad Express from two days to three days.
2887/2888 Puri-Howrah Express from weekly to two days.
2487/2488 Jogbani-Delhi Seemanchal Express from five days to six days.
2823/2824 Nizamuddin-Durg Chattisgarh Sampark Kranti from two days to three days.
- Lalu proposes to increase frequency of 14 trains - Feb 13, 2009
- Heavy showers disrupt Konkan rail traffic (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- 147 trains cancelled in view of Telangana blockade (Lead) - Jul 13, 2011
- 16 killed in train-vehicle collision in Bihar - May 23, 2011
- Six new trains sought for Jharkhand - Jan 10, 2012
- List of 43 new trains announced in rail budget - Feb 13, 2009
- 43 new trains introduced in Interim Railway Budget 2009-10 - Feb 13, 2009
- Telangana supporters paralyse rail traffic for separate state (Third Lead) - Mar 01, 2011
- Landslide blocks movement of Konkan Railway trains on west coast - Jul 27, 2010
- Telangana supporters disrupt train traffic (Second Lead) - Mar 01, 2011
- Secunderabad-Nizamuddin Duronto Express flagged off - Mar 14, 2010
- Konkan Railway cancels services again due to rains - Jul 26, 2010
- Rains give respite from fog, but rail services affected (Lead) - Dec 28, 2010
- Frequency of 12 trains increased; 21 trains extended - Feb 24, 2010
- Mamata Banerjee's largesse for Maharashtra - Feb 25, 2011