Liquor vend’s manager lootedJune 21st, 2010 - 10:57 pm ICT by IANS
Agra, June 21 (IANS) Four motorcycle-borne robbers snatched a bag containing Rs.200,000 from the manager of a liquor vend near this Taj Mahal city in Uttar Pradesh Monday - the third such incident in a row, police said.
The victim, Ravi, told police that he was on the way to the bank in Malpura police station area, 12 km from the city, with the previous day’s collections. On the way, four men on two motorcycles - one without a number plate - stopped him in the middle of the road at gunpoint and tried to snatch the bag he was holding.
After a brief scuffle and Ravi being dragged for some distance, the gang managed to snatch the bag and fled.
Police squads later combed the area and searched some houses but failed to find any clues.
- Armed robbers loot Rs.15 lakh in Noida, nabbed, money recovered (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Bike-borne men loot Rs.32 lakh - Apr 28, 2011
- Delhi trader looted in Agra - Sep 08, 2012
- Company cashier looted of Rs.230,000 at gunpoint - Jan 04, 2010
- Rs.1 lakh snatched from 75-year-old - Jun 17, 2011
- Robbers snatch Rs.5 lakh, victim retrieves money - Oct 03, 2011
- Tata Motors recovery agent shot, robbed - Oct 27, 2010
- Rs.3 lakh snatched from woman in Ghaziabad - Jun 08, 2012
- Trader looted of Rs.8 lakh in Ghaziabad - Mar 28, 2011
- Rs.50,000 robbery at Delhi petrol vend - Jul 09, 2009
- Bomb scare at Taj Mahal - Jan 04, 2012
- Agra battles stray dogs - Jan 22, 2012
- Robbers snatch Rs.10 lakh from petrol pump employees - Jul 19, 2010
- Over Rs.7 lakh looted in Ghaziabad - Sep 16, 2010
- Rs.14 lakh looted in Ghaziabad - Oct 18, 2010