Lindsay Lohan to play Dame Elizabeth Taylor?January 11th, 2012 - 9:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 11 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly in talks to play a young Dame Elizabeth Taylor in an upcoming movie.
Bosses at America’s Lifetime network have been working on a film tentatively titled “Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story”.
Producer Larry Thompson is overseeing the project since may last year and Lohan, 25, has been discussing the lead role with the heads, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
The film will reportedly focus on the love affair between Taylor and Richard Burton. The celebrity couple split in 1974 after 10 years as husband and wife, before marrying again in 1975 - the second union lasted just a year.
- Lindsay Lohan's Wardrobe malfunction in 'Dick and Liz' - Jun 06, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan in trouble over her unpaid tanning salon bill - May 29, 2012
- Elizabeth Taylor Releases Richard Burton's Love Letters - Jun 02, 2010
- Dame Elizabeth Taylor's gay manager 'could inherit her millions' - Mar 26, 2011
- Jolie and Zeta Jones to battle out for Elizabeth Taylor role - Jul 19, 2010
- Probation ends, Lindsay excited to play Taylor - Mar 30, 2012
- Dame Elizabeth Taylor denies engagement rumors with Jason Winters - Apr 13, 2010
- Saldana to play singer Nina Simone - Aug 17, 2012
- Elizabeth Taylor pays tribute to ex-husband Richard Burton - May 01, 2010
- Elizabeth Taylor Makes Love Letters From Richard Burton Public - Jun 02, 2010
- Megan Fox not in line for Taylor role - Jan 27, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Liz Taylor in biopic? - May 01, 2011
- Liz Taylor still longs for late hubby Richard Burton - Sep 17, 2009
- Elizabeth Taylor presents a bust of Richard Burton to Prince Charles - May 03, 2010
- Battle over Liz Taylor memoirs begins just days after her death - Mar 25, 2011