Lindsay appears in court againApril 23rd, 2011 - 4:29 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 23 (IANS) Lindsay Lohan has appeared for a preliminary hearing in her felony grand theft case.
Jewellery store Kamofie & Co. claim Lohan took a necklace worth $2,500 from their Venice, California store, reports accesshollywood.com.
Lindsay Friday appeared nervous. She was fidgeting and touching her face while repeatedly looking towards her attorney.
Lohan, who will be seen as Kim Gotti, wife of John Gotti Jr., in “Gotti: Three Generations”, has pleaded not guilty in the case.
After her first court appearance in February, Lohan proclaimed her innocence via Twitter and Facebook.
Her father, Michael Lohan, was also in the courtroom.
- Lindsay to plead no-contest in theft case - Mar 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- Lindsay's theft case adjourned - Feb 04, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- LiLo to be charged in necklace theft - Feb 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- LiLo's '$2,500 necklace stealing' surveillance video hits the web - Mar 08, 2011
- LiLo will serve jail time if she pleads guilty in grand theft case, says judge - Feb 24, 2011
- Lohan offered 90-day jail term for necklace theft - Mar 16, 2011
- LiLo's family 'to sue jewellery store for selling surveillance footage' - Mar 09, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- Judge warns Lindsay Lohan: 'Don't push your luck' - Feb 10, 2011
- Lohan seeking reduced jail term - Mar 05, 2011
- Jewellery store owner doesn't want charges against Lohan - Feb 12, 2011