Lil Wayne’s ex plans to open charity for teen momsJuly 11th, 2011 - 2:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 11 (IANS) Singer Lil Wayne’s ex-fiance Nivea is launching her own charity to provide support and guidance to troubled teen mothers.
The R&B; singer, best known for her singles “Don’t Mess With My Man” and “Laundromat”, is particularly keen to help those abandoned by their families and forced to live in shelters for the homeless.
“I’m starting up a charity… I would really like to talk to these young girls. I’m hearing so much about girls in these shelters and these 12 and 13 year olds having babies and they have no parents at all. They have no one there to tell them it’s not the end of the world,” conntactmusic.com quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
“They’re just sitting in shelters, waiting ’til they can get a job so they can take care of a baby or two that they have and it’s the most depressing thing,” she added.
- No dating for Sarah Harding - Jul 15, 2012
- Is Nivea Hamilton pregnant? - Jun 12, 2009
- Harding finds dating awkward - Jul 22, 2012
- Gomez doesn't like Bieber's 'bad' company - Aug 06, 2011
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Zoe Saldana desperate for kids - Apr 29, 2012
- Bieber's new hairdo costs him 80,000 fans - Feb 25, 2011
- Lil Wayne itching for drugs - Oct 20, 2011
- MJ inspires Bieber - Jul 09, 2012
- Melanie C supports homeless charity - Nov 18, 2011
- Drew Barrymore expecting baby girl? - Apr 25, 2012
- Katie to be godmother to Heaton's baby - Dec 24, 2011
- Harding drinks in moderation now - Jul 21, 2012
- Kingston overwhelmed by Bieber's gesture - Aug 04, 2011
- Chantelle, Reid name their daughter Dolly - Jul 25, 2012