Light drizzle in Delhi, thunderstorm likelyApril 10th, 2012 - 11:22 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 10 (IANS) An overcast sky and light drizzle greeted Delhiites Tuesday morning. The met office predicted dust and thunderstorm in some parts of the city during the day.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.4 mm of rainfall till 8.30 a.m. Tuesday.
“The skies will remain cloudy. Some parts of the city may witness duststorms and thunderstorms later as the day progresses. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 39 degrees Celsius mark,” an IMD official told IANS.
The minimum temperature was 22.3 degrees - three notches above average. Humidity was recorded at 53 percent.
Monday’s maximum temperature was 38.5 degrees Celsius, four notches above average while the minimum settled at 23.1 degrees Celsius, three notches above average.
- Thundershowers lash Delhi, more rain predicted (Lead) - Apr 10, 2012
- Pleasant morning in capital, thunderstorms likely - May 05, 2011
- Hot morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jun 01, 2012
- Hot Monday in Delhi, mercury to rise further (Lead) - Apr 09, 2012
- Cloudy, dusty morning in Delhi - May 17, 2012
- Drizzle in Delhi, thunderstorm likely - Jun 18, 2012
- Cloudy morning for Delhi - Apr 02, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rain expected - May 19, 2011
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012
- Drizzle in Delhi, fog likely Monday (Second Lead) - Jan 01, 2012