LG India ventures into business to business segmentJune 7th, 2011 - 6:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 7 (IANS) LG Electronics India, a subsidiary of South Koran electronics major, Tuesday ventured into the business to business (B2B) segment in the Indian market with the launch of its integrated technology solutions, and said it expects to make Rs.1,000 crore revenue by 2014.
“We are highly confident that LG Business Solutions finds right fitment in the Indian B2B market. We are targeting a turnover of Rs.1,000 crore and market share of 25 percent by the end of 2014 in this segment,” said Soon Kwon, president, South West Asia region and managing director, LG Electronics India.
“Our India division has shown immense opportunity for growth of integrated solutions for B2B. We are positive that our basket of products offered will set new standards in enhancing the productivity of various business verticals,” he added.
The product offering includes devices and solutions for quick service restaurants, education, retail outlets, hotels, office and banking businesses.
The company offers solutions such as digital menu boards for restaurants, security solutions for malls, hotels and retail outlets, room infotainment and digital signages for hotels, projector for conference rooms and video conferencing solutions.
The marketing strategy for these products will include 30 percent of direct selling of the products while 70 percent through channel partners.
- Now test LG's products at its demonstration zones - Jul 28, 2011
- LG plans to invest Rs 1,000 crore in India - Aug 16, 2011
- LG Electronics to double Indian sales by 2015 - Aug 19, 2011
- Canon to open 300 outlets across India's small towns - Nov 22, 2011
- Late entrants, Taiwanese ICT firms take on biggies - Jun 12, 2011
- Carrefour opens second cash and carry store - Nov 28, 2011
- TCS arm targets $1 bn revenue by 2015 - Aug 19, 2011
- Ramco Systems launches enterprise software - Jun 15, 2011
- Future mobile phones can project movies - Feb 29, 2012
- Infosys to focus on product innovation, double hiring - Mar 15, 2012
- Hindustan Unilever quarterly net profit rises 21.7 percent - Oct 31, 2011
- LG expects Rs 860-870 crore business from IT products - Jun 18, 2011
- India to share 10 percent of Forevermark global sales - Jul 21, 2012
- BenQ India optimistic of its projector business - Sep 24, 2011
- LG Projector Phone GW 820 Now Available At AT&T - Dec 16, 2009
Tags: asia region, b2b market, business b2b, business segment, channel partners, immense opportunity, india ventures, infotainment, integrated solutions, integrated technology solutions, launch, lg electronics, marketing strategy, menu boards, product offering, retail outlets, service restaurants, signages, south west asia, video conferencing solutions