Lautner to work with Gus Van SantNovember 3rd, 2011 - 8:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 3 (IANS) “Twilight” star Taylor Lautner will team up with “Milk” director Gus Van Sant for a small-budget movie.
The 19-year-old will work on a movie based on a non-fiction article published in The New Yorker magazine. The project is set to be produced via his Quick Six production company which he runs with his father Dan Lautner.
According to contactmusic.com, plot details of the movie are yet to be disclosed, but the filming is planned for the first quarter of next year.
- Stewart reveals top directors line-up for 'Twilight' finale - Mar 17, 2010
- Spears has a fan in Taylor Lautner - Apr 15, 2011
- 'Breaking Dawn' most emotional film: Lautner - Sep 27, 2011
- Wearing wig not enjoyable for Pattinson - Jul 17, 2012
- Kristen dislikes being labelled 'hot' - Nov 07, 2011
- 'Milk' voted best gay movie of the decade - May 17, 2011
- Search For Director Is On For Twilight Series' 'Breaking Dawn' - Mar 28, 2010
- Taylor Lautner buys a new car - 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG coupe - Aug 03, 2011
- Matt Damon pulls out of directorial debut - Jan 08, 2012
- Won't bare for every movie: Taylor Lautner - Jun 16, 2010
- Franco to hold art seminar - Jul 31, 2011
- Madonna "cried and cried" watching ex Penn in 'Milk' - May 04, 2010
- Search for director of 'Breaking Dawn' on - Mar 18, 2010
- 'Breaking Dawn' to release Nov 18 - Sep 21, 2011
- Is 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner dating Phil Collins' daughter? - Jan 07, 2011