Labour leader Miliband’s office burgledMarch 18th, 2012 - 6:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 18 (IANS) The office of Labour Party leader Ed Miliband has been burgled, but the criminals found nothing, a media report said Sunday.
A door was forced open Friday in Miliband’s second-floor office near Big Ben in Westminster, The Sun reported.
A party source said: “We don’t know the motive or if anything was taken.”
Twitter users joked that Miliband’s brother David, who lost the party leadership, could be to blame.
Another blamed common people hunting for cash the Labour Party had wasted while in power.
- After Labor leadership defeat, David Miliband signs up for Sunderland FC - Jan 12, 2011
- UK Labour Party elects Ed Miliband as its new leader - Sep 25, 2010
- Ed Miliband emerges as favourite to be new Labour leader - Sep 25, 2010
- David Miliband named second sexiest Brit MP - Sep 21, 2010
- David Miliband may quit politics - Sep 27, 2010
- Miliband denied Christmas visit to Afghanistan - Dec 05, 2010
- Former Brit Foreign Secretary Miliband may be offered US envoy post - Dec 28, 2010
- David Miliband emerges as favourite to take over Labour leadership - Jul 21, 2010
- Miliband brothers bitching for Labour leadership - Jun 16, 2010
- David Miliband to run for Labour party leader - May 13, 2010
- David Miliband dismisses talk of move to Washington - Dec 30, 2010
- Labour MP distracts members at PM's Questions with low-cut blouse - Apr 29, 2011
- YouGov poll suggests Ed Miliband could be new Labour party chief - Sep 12, 2010
- David Miliband approaches BBC for a TV role - Jan 09, 2011
- Brown faces social-networking sites challenge - Jan 10, 2010