Knightley’s comic actJune 25th, 2012 - 6:52 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 25 (IANS) British actress Keira Knightley will soon be seen tickling audience’s funny bones with her comic act in “Seeking A Friend for the End of the World”.
The story of the film revolves around the news that earth will be destroyed in 21 days by an asteroid. Directed by Lorene Scafaria, the film also stars Steve Carell.
After “Seeking A Friend for the End of the World” Knightley will return to her dramatic roles with “Anna Karenina”, an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy’s novel by the same name, reports contactmusic.com.
Knightley, who has been recently engaged to musician James Righton, was last seen in 2011 historical film - “A Dangerous Method”.
- 'Anna Karenina' excites Knightley - Apr 05, 2012
- Knightley awed by Lagerfeld - Aug 01, 2012
- Keira Knightley caught kissing James Righton - Apr 14, 2011
- Keira Knightley can deal with stage fright - Aug 04, 2012
- Knightley wants to work with fiance - Jul 14, 2012
- Third time lucky Knightley - Sep 15, 2011
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Tannishtha stars in 'Anna Karenina' adaptation - Oct 11, 2011
- Tannishtha first Indian to co-host APSA - Nov 17, 2011
- Knightley moves in with beau? - Feb 21, 2012
- Knightley taking music lessons from beau! - Aug 03, 2011
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Knightley's dancing woes - Sep 07, 2012
- Jude Law might star in 'Anna Karenina' - Mar 19, 2011
- Knightley cosies up with The Klaxons rocker - Apr 11, 2011
Tags: adaptation, anna karenina, audience, british actress, comic, dramatic roles, earth, funny bones, james righton, keira knightley, leo tolstoy, lorene, musician, novel, seeking a friend, steve carell