Klum not planning more kidsJuly 5th, 2011 - 2:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 5 (IANS) Supermodel Heidi Klum has hinted that she and her singer husband Seal won’t be having more children.
The couple has four children - Leni, 7, Henry, 5, Johan, 4, and 20-month-old Lou.
“I love my family life now the way it is,” the 38-year-old told People magazine. She also admitted that she had to learn to be a “morning person” after having children.
“You have to be a morning person when you have children. Before you can go out late at night and sleep in a little bit, but when you have kids that get up at 5.30 or 6 o’clock you go to bed earlier!” she added.
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Italian holiday for Heidi Klum and her family - Jun 18, 2011
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Klum, Seal take wedding vows for sixth time - May 10, 2011
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011
- Klum, Seal confirm split - Jan 23, 2012
- Heidi Klum the most wonderful woman: Seal - Jan 25, 2012
- Heidi Klum, Seal 'aren't Brangelina, won't have any more kids' - Jan 31, 2011
- Seal loves Klum's costumes - Nov 27, 2011
- Heidi Klum and Seal celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary by renewing their wedding vows - May 11, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,