Kissing scene is like shooting action sequence: RanbirSeptember 25th, 2011 - 4:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 25 (IANS) Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor has locked lips with his co-stars on screen and says that shooting kissing scenes is like doing an action sequence.
“I do love stories most of the time. Naturally kissing scenes do come up. I don’t say ‘daalo’ (put in) kissing scenes. Moreover, it’s too awkward to kiss a girl in front of hundred people on the sets and in front of camera and lights,” Ranbir, who had kissing scenes in “Bachna Aae Haseeno”, said on India TV’s show Aapki Adalat.
“It’s too mechanical. For me, a kissing scene is just like an action sequence. Normally, I finish off the kissing scene in a single take,” added the actor who locked lips with Priyanka Chopra in “Anjaana Anjaani”.
The actor, who is busy in promoting his upcoming film “Rockstar”, however, got conscious when asked about his broken relationship with actress Deepika Padukone.
“I had a relationship with Deepika. She still continues to be my good friend. But the issue on which our relationship broke is a personal matter. It will be very unfair to the girl if I speak about that, because Deepika is single and may marry someone in future”, Ranbir said.
Meanwhile, the two actors are set to romance on big screen again in Karan Johar’s new production “Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani”.
- Ranbir, Deepika share amicable equation: Ayan Mukherjee - Sep 23, 2011
- Ranbir, Deepika to romance again on big screen! - Sep 21, 2011
- Ranbir speaks about his career - Sep 20, 2010
- I have miles to go: Ranbir Kapoor (Interview) - Sep 20, 2010
- Ranbir reads Kobain biography to prepare for 'Rockstar' role - Mar 18, 2011
- I've had enough, says Ranbir on link-up rumours - Mar 27, 2011
- Ranbir gives dance lessons to Sehwag - Feb 17, 2011
- 'Ranbir Kapoor can be the next Amitabh Bachchan' - Sep 03, 2010
- Ranbir supports girl child empowerment - Jan 07, 2012
- Ranbir Kapoor receives Teacher's Achievement Award - Nov 21, 2010
- I'm immature as far as love is concerned: Ranbir - Sep 19, 2010
- Kalki roped in for 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' - Mar 15, 2012
- Chocolate boy to desi Corleone, Kapoor scion grows up - Jun 10, 2010
- Kiss-kiss, smooch-smooch - Bollywood is no longer shy - Jul 23, 2009
- 'Anjaana Anjaani' inspired by 'Friends': Siddharth Anand - May 29, 2010
Tags: action sequence, actors, actress, broken relationship, co stars, deepika padukone, good friend, india tv, jawani, karan johar, lips, love stories, New Delhi, personal matter, priyanka chopra, ranbir kapoor, rockstar, romance, upcoming film