Kirsten Dunst gets German citizenshipOctober 11th, 2011 - 9:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 11 (IANS) Actress Kirsten Dunst, whose father is German and mother is Swedish, has become a German citizen.
“I’m now a real international lady, one who can film in Europe without a problem,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Dunst also admits she would love to work in a German film and would love to have a property of her own.
“It would be the greatest joy for me to act in a German film. I would prefer to buy an apartment in Berlin. It’s such a young city, and right now so much is happening in Berlin,” she said.
- Dunst looking for companionship - Dec 01, 2011
- Dunst uses hypnotherapy to stop smoking - Aug 04, 2011
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Dunst likes to Google herself! - Nov 19, 2011
- No lavish house for Lady Gaga - Apr 28, 2011
- Penelope Cruz wants to do movie musical - Apr 18, 2011
- Beyonce wants to direct - Jul 24, 2011
- Gaga blames workload for 'pathetic' love life - May 15, 2011
- Madonna to give up glitzy lifestyle for love - Jan 13, 2012
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz launch directorial debuts - Oct 28, 2010
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- Saldana upset over Vartan's kissing objection - Aug 26, 2011
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Dunst donates designer bag for charity - Dec 04, 2010
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012