Kingfisher’s Mumbai-Lucknow flight grounded after bomb scareMay 20th, 2010 - 7:58 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 20 (IANS) Passengers of a Kingfisher Airlines Mumbai-Lucknow flight were taken off and a rigorous search of the aircraft was underway after a call warning of a bomb on board, an airline official Thursday said.
“We were informed by the air traffic control that they have received an anonymous call stating there is a bomb placed in the Mumbai-Lucknow flight, IT 3149. We have deplaned all passengers and they are all safe,” a Kingfisher Airline spokesperson said.
The aircraft, due to take off at 5.30 p.m., was carrying 166 passengers.
“It has been moved to an isolated bay and is being checked thoroughly by the bomb squad,” the official said.
- Hoax call grounds Kingfisher flight in Mumbai - May 20, 2010
- Bomb hoax on Kingfisher flight - Aug 30, 2011
- Passenger de-planed for opening craft's emergency door - Sep 14, 2011
- Kingfisher flight makes emergency landing in Delhi - Jul 02, 2011
- Jet-Kingfisher aircraft collide, no casualties - Oct 23, 2010
- Crude bomb found inside Kingfisher flight - Mar 21, 2010
- Jet Airways flight to Bahrain delayed over bomb scare - Sep 04, 2011
- Kingfisher shuts shop in Lucknow: Airport officials - Mar 26, 2012
- Kingfisher woes force fliers to shift to rival airlines - Feb 20, 2012
- Emirates plane grounded on terror call - Feb 07, 2010
- Flight enters 'wrong taxiway', passengers safe - Apr 06, 2011
- Kerala Government orders probe into bomb found inside Kingfisher flight - Mar 22, 2010
- JetLite passengers have narrow escape at Mumbai - Apr 29, 2010
- Kingfisher flight returns to Mumbai after technical glitch - Jan 19, 2011
- Passengers stranded as 40 Kingfisher flights axed (Second Lead) - Jul 14, 2012