Kingfisher to launch Mumbai-London flight MondayJanuary 4th, 2009 - 10:18 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 4 (IANS) Vijay Mallya-led Kingfisher Airlines will launch its daily non-stop Mumbai-London flight from Monday.”We will launch our first flight from Mumbai to London tomorrow (Monday),” a Kingfisher spokesperson said Sunday.
The airline will deploy its brand new Airbus 330-200 aircraft and would have business and economy classes.
The flight has almost full occupancy, the official added.
The Mumbai-London flight will be Kingfisher’s second overseas route after the Bangalore-London flight, launched in September last year.
Kingfisher is planning to launch Mumbai-Hong Kong operations from Jan 12 and Mumbai-Singapore flight from Jan 16. It will also launch its Bangalore-Chennai-Colombo flight from Jan 19.
The Mumbai-London flight will take off from Mumbai at 1.50 p.m. and arrive at Heathrow at 5.55 p.m. (GMT). The return flight from London would leave at 8.30 p.m. (GMT) and arrive at Mumbai the next day at 11 a.m.
- Kingfisher starts Bangalore-Mysore service - Oct 01, 2010
- Kingfisher set to expand international network - Jul 11, 2009
- Pact with Kingfisher sees Finnair's Asia traffic look up - Sep 12, 2011
- Finnair serves seven more Indian cities in pact with Kingfisher - Aug 28, 2011
- Mumbai flights will continue: Kingfisher - Dec 01, 2011
- Finnair not averse to Kingfisher's direct flights to Helsinki - Sep 14, 2011
- Kingfisher ties-up with American Airlines - Nov 03, 2011
- Kingfisher launches five domestic flights - Dec 27, 2010
- Kingfisher to start New Delhi-London flight - Feb 17, 2010
- Kingfisher woes force fliers to shift to rival airlines - Feb 20, 2012
- IATA suspends Kingfisher from two more inter-airline transaction systems (Lead) - Mar 09, 2012
- Mallya gloats over Kingfisher getting best airline award - Sep 28, 2011
- London flights cancelled due to snow - Dec 19, 2010
- Kingfisher Airlines no longer UB subsidiary - May 10, 2012
- Kingfisher Airlines' board approves Rs.2,000 crore rights issue - Aug 26, 2011