Kim remembers dad at weddingAugust 22nd, 2011 - 2:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 22 (IANS) Reality TV star Kim Kardashian remembered her late father, Robert Kardashian, during her wedding ceremony with basketball player Kris Humphries.
“I so wish my dad could be here today to walk me down the aisle. But I know in a way he is here, and I feel his loving presence all around me. I love and miss you, dad,” contactmusic.com quoted Kardashian as saying.
The socialite’s stepfather, Bruce Jenner, walked Kardashian down the aisle Saturday as her sisters Khloe and Kourtney served as matron and maid of honour respectively. Younger siblings Kylie and Kendal Jenner and the groom’s sister Kaela were bridesmaids.
- Kardashian's bachelorette bash in Vegas - Jul 25, 2011
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Kim's mom happy with Kanye West - Jun 29, 2012
- Gorgeous Kardashian Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 17, 2010
- 2010 Christmas Card Of The Kardashians Is Defined By Elegance, Stylishness And Seriousness - Dec 17, 2010
- Kardashian Family Poses For Annual Christmas Card Family Photo - Dec 16, 2010
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Kim now wants businessman boyfriend - Mar 29, 2012
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Hoping to get pregnant by year end: Kim Kardashian - Jun 10, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian's tweet confirms Kim's engagement - May 26, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
Tags: aisle, basketball player, bridesmaids, bruce jenner, contactmusic, kaela, kendal, kim kardashian, kourtney, kris humphries, loving presence, maid of honour, matron, reality tv, robert kardashian, socialite, stepfather, tv star, wedding ceremony, younger siblings