Kim Kardashian still believes in loveMarch 23rd, 2012 - 1:53 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 23 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian who split from husband Kris Humphries in October last year after just 72 days of marriage still believes she could fall in love again.
“I learned so much, and the things I care about in my life have completely changed. I still believe in love. I’m in love with love. I thought this was it for me,” Kim said.
Kim also admitted her family had reservations about her marrying Kris, but she did not want to listen to them.
“I’m a person, when I’m in love, you can’t tell me anything. And you gotta go through it yourself. So I did what I believed in doing, and sometimes you don’t want to hear what your family has to say,” reports showbizspy.com.
- Kim Kardashian wants a boyfriend? - Mar 10, 2012
- Kim puts her past behind - Apr 06, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants to be skinny for a day - May 28, 2012
- Kardashian spent night with West? - Apr 24, 2012
- Kris Humphries going through 'difficult time' - Nov 22, 2011
- No kids for now, says Kim Kardashian - Feb 16, 2012
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- I won't have kids: Kim Kardashian - Nov 30, 2011
- I'm not pregnant: Kim Kardashian - Jun 03, 2011
- Kim wants to destroy Kris Humphries! - Mar 22, 2012
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- Kim embarrassed by her wedding - May 16, 2012
- Short-lived wedding left Kardashian embarrassed - Jun 13, 2012
- Kim now wants businessman boyfriend - Mar 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian plans kids next year - Jun 22, 2011