Kim Kardashian facing charge from dentistAugust 22nd, 2012 - 2:26 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 22 (IANS) A dentist is chasing Kim Kardashian, alleging that the socialite is yet to pay a 10-year-old bill.
Craig Gordon reportedly obtained a court judgment against Kardashian and her ex-husband Damon Thomas in 2002 for procedures totalling more than 1,047 pounds. But he claims the sum was never paid.
He has now filed a lien to recover the debt, reports Tmz.com.
Kardashian was married to music producer Thomas from 2002 until 2004.
- 'Kim Kardashian was victim of domestic abuse' - Apr 23, 2010
- Kim Kardashian to sue beauty product firm - Dec 05, 2011
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend abuses Kardashian - Aug 21, 2012
- Kim buys luxury car for West - Jun 09, 2012
- Former maid sues Kim Kardashian over unpaid wages - Feb 08, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's hair tales - Mar 11, 2012
- Brinkley pledges to settle tax debt - Dec 06, 2011
- Kim pulled over by police - Jul 15, 2012
- Ozzy, Sharon Osbourne in $1.7 mn tax debt - Apr 11, 2011
- Kim was ill-treated by ex-husband - Apr 24, 2010
- Humphries is a cancer: Kardashian - Aug 17, 2012
- Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush back together? - Feb 15, 2012
- Kardashian upset over missing sunglasses - May 31, 2012
- Dennis Quaid's wife files for divorce - Mar 11, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian in legal trouble - Dec 04, 2011