Kim doesn’t count caloriesJuly 18th, 2012 - 4:11 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 18 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian says she is happy to indulge in whatever she wants when she goes out for dinner.
“I used to eat a ton of junk food, but there are plenty of fast food places that offer healthy options, so there’s no excuse for eating badly all the time,” contactmusic.com quoted Kardashian as saying.
“Although, when I go out for dinner, I eat what I want. You can’t spend your life worrying about calories,” she added.
The 31-year-old works hard to maintain her figure, though she knows she will never be skinny.
“I worked out a few years ago I was never going to be one of those skinny girls and, now I have accepted my curvy shape, I feel so much better.
“But I still hit the gym most days to tone up,” she said.
- Now toned Kim feels confident in bikini - Jul 27, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants to be skinny for a day - May 28, 2012
- Kim feels sexiest right after gym - Jun 16, 2011
- I eat everything except peas: Kim Kardashian - Aug 11, 2011
- Strict diet not healthy, says Brook - Jun 20, 2012
- How Kourtney Kardashian lost 45lbs after giving birth to son - Dec 30, 2010
- Kardashian worried over 'too big' derriere - Aug 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian dislikes her thighs - Sep 18, 2010
- Paris Hilton diets for bikini body - May 14, 2010
- Kim Kardashian blames NY for making her fat - Mar 17, 2011
- Valance desires body like Kardashian, Biel - Jun 12, 2012
- Cut your flab 'while at office, outside and even when asleep' - Apr 24, 2011
- Kim Kardashian blames New York for weight gain - Dec 17, 2010
- Mom Jenner feels Kardashian in happiest phase - Aug 24, 2012
- Kim Kardashian not letting chocolate ruin her newly slim figure - Jun 10, 2010