Kidnapped Hungarians released in SyriaAugust 26th, 2012 - 9:53 am ICT by IANS
Budapest, Aug 26 (IANS) Three Hungarian nationals kidnapped in Syria earlier this month have been released, Hungarian officials said.
Janos Hajdu, head of the country’s Terrorism Aversion Center, said all three were safe and in good condition, Xinhua reported citing to Hungarian News Agency MTI.
Kidnapped in Damascus Aug 13, all three men are middle aged and were formerly police officers.
The Hungarian foreign ministry has asked citizens not to travel to Syria and called on all Hungarians already in the war-torn country to leave immediately.
- Man kills four in Hungary sword attack - Apr 07, 2012
- Pakistan asks citizens not to travel to Syria - Jul 21, 2012
- Finland embassy staff leaves Syria - Mar 20, 2012
- Russia condemns attacks on journalists in Syria - Aug 15, 2012
- Malaysia to evacuate citizens from Syria - Jul 22, 2012
- 286 kg marijuana found in vehicle in Hungary - Aug 26, 2012
- India asks its citizens, mission staff to leave Syria - Jul 24, 2012
- UN to open Liaison office in Syria - Aug 17, 2012
- Indians in Syria asked to leave (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Iran denies Syria captives are elite guards - Aug 06, 2012
- Russia calls for political dialogue in Syria - Aug 25, 2012
- UN observers start leaving Syria - Aug 19, 2012
- Russia denies sending chemical weapons to Syria - Aug 21, 2012
- Netherlands recalls ambassador from Syria - Feb 08, 2012
- Car bomb rocks Damascus suburb, hits peace deal - Apr 25, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,