Kidnapped from Ludhiana, 6-year-old recovered in AmbalaJuly 9th, 2012 - 7:02 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, July 9 (IANS) A six-year-old boy who was kidnapped from Ludhiana Saturday, was recovered by the Haryana Police from Ambala city, 45 km from here, police said Monday.
The police have arrested Alok alias Guddu from western Uttar Pradesh who had kidnapped the child, Lavish, from his house in Kaith Majri in Ludhiana, 110 km from here. He was produced in court at Ambala Monday and remanded to judicial custody.
The child was kidnapped when his parents had left for work and he was with his elder sister. She later told her parents that their tenant, Guddu, had taken Lavish away on the pretext of getting him eatables.
A police spokesman said that police teams were dispatched to recover the child following a complaint made by his father.
“The objective of the police teams was not only to arrest the kidnapper but also to recover the kidnapped child safe and sound,” the spokesman said.
- Kidnapped boy rescued in Haryana, abductor injured - Feb 11, 2011
- Four-year-old raped by elderly man - Dec 12, 2011
- Man held for kidnapping three kids - Mar 06, 2012
- Delhi policemen arrested in UP for kidnapping engineer - Aug 08, 2012
- Five-year-old boy kidnapped in Chandigarh (Lead) - Dec 23, 2010
- Kidnapped boy rescued, two arrested - Apr 18, 2011
- Kidnapped Andhra schoolboy found murdered - Apr 20, 2012
- Man kidnaps one-year-old, arrested - Dec 31, 2011
- Cancer victim rescued from kidnappers - Oct 22, 2011
- Blind kidnapping case solved - Jan 25, 2011
- Four arrested for kidnapping child - Feb 09, 2011
- Businessman held for kidnapping minor boy - Jul 07, 2011
- Abducted Pakistani boy strangled to death - Mar 18, 2012
- Kidnapped Ghaziabad child found, three arrested - Oct 01, 2011
- 15 child workers rescued in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 05, 2012
Tags: alias, chandigarh, eatables, elder sister, guddu, haryana police, judicial custody, kidnapper, objective, parents, police spokesman, police teams, pretext, spokesman said that, western uttar pradesh