Kidnapped 6-year-old freed, handed over to parents in AgraFebruary 17th, 2009 - 2:44 pm ICT by IANS
Agra, Feb 17 (IANS) A six-year-old boy was handed over to his parents in Agra after kidnappers released him, a police officer Tuesday said.
Vivek, a nursery school student, was kidnapped from his St. Lawrence School Monday by a three member gang and taken to a village near Tundla in Firozabad district, 25 km from Agra.
He was later left on the roadside near Tundla police station where a pedestrian found him crying and took him to the police station, the police officer said.
Vivek, son of a potato cultivator, was then handed over late Monday night to his parents.
- Kidnapped Andhra schoolboy found murdered - Apr 20, 2012
- Traders robbed of 100 kg silver, Rs.12 lakh cash - Apr 17, 2011
- Hyderabad police intensify search for kidnapped doctor - Sep 05, 2012
- Kidnapped from Ludhiana, 6-year-old recovered in Ambala - Jul 09, 2012
- Firozabad forms record 115-km human chain for polls - Feb 15, 2012
- Six held in Agra with drugs - Dec 13, 2010
- Abducted Pakistani billionaire found tortured - Jan 30, 2012
- BJP parliamentarian booked in Uttar Pradesh - Jan 06, 2011
- Two held for molesting minors in Bengal - Sep 02, 2012
- Mystery surrounds 'kidnapped' Ghaziabad student - Aug 10, 2009
- Police rescue kidnapped father of PM's security officer - Feb 11, 2011
- Man kidnapped in Delhi, police sceptical - Nov 23, 2011
- Delhi Police teams looking for runaway kidnappers of woman - Jul 26, 2011
- Showers, hail hit potato crop in Agra - Feb 26, 2011
- Eight students injured in accident - Feb 19, 2011