Kerr loved pregnant catwalkMay 22nd, 2012 - 8:12 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 22 (IANS) Supermodel Miranda Kerr may have walked the ramp several times, but it was special when she sashayed down the runway while she was pregnant with her son Flynn.
The Australian model enjoyed the Balenciaga show at Paris Fashion Week in 2010 because she feels that she and her son Flynn - who was born in January 2011 - did the job together.
“I was pregnant at the time, so my son Flynn and I walked the catwalk together. He was in my belly, so it made it really special,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Kerr, married to actor Orlando Bloom, has taken a step back from modelling since giving birth. Although she features in apparel brand Bally’s spring/summer 2012 campaign, she is trying to keep a healthy balance between her personal and professional life.
“At the moment I’m trying to do 60/40 - I spend most of my time at home being a mother and only work on jobs that I really love and with brands that I really want to work with,” she said.
“I’ve cut back quite a bit because especially the travelling can be too much and my son is obviously my number one priority,” she added.
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Miranda Kerr's attention-seeking son - Aug 30, 2012
- When Kerr didn't let Bloom go away - May 14, 2011
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Miranda Kerr flaunts her post-baby body at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 04, 2011
- Miranda Kerr is 1st pregnant model to appear on Vogue Australia cover - Dec 02, 2010
- Kerr thanks hubby for support - Jan 20, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
Tags: australian model, balenciaga, bally, giving birth, job, jobs, miranda kerr, orlando bloom, paris fashion week, priority, professional life, ramp, several times, spring summer, supermodel, time at home