Kerala engineer dies in Nigerian air crashJune 4th, 2012 - 3:16 pm ICT by IANS
Kochi, June 4 (IANS) Rijo Eldos, a young computer engineer hailing from Neriamangalam in Idukki district of Kerala, was one of the 153 victims who was on the Nigerian airplane that crashed Sunday in the densely populated city of Lagos.
According to his family here, Eldos was travelling from Abuja to Lagos to take part in a company meeting. He was working with Reddington Nigeria.
The family is hoping that they will be able to get his body back soon. Eldos was supposed to come home for vacation in under two months, according to family sources.
The Dana Air flight crashed into a building in downtown Lagos that set three houses afire.
- Plane crash victim's father leaves for Nigeria - Jun 06, 2012
- Nigerian plane with 153 aboard crashes - Jun 03, 2012
- Nigeria crash: Getting Indians' bodies back to take time - Jun 08, 2012
- Hundreds feared dead after Nigerian jet crashes in Lagos - Jun 04, 2012
- 21 foreigners dead in Nigeria air crash - Jun 06, 2012
- Indian firm didn't own plane that crashed in Nigeria - Jun 06, 2012
- Nigeria mourns plane crash victims - Jun 04, 2012
- India, Nigeria hope to have direct flights - Aug 16, 2012
- Nigerian embassies open condolence registers - Jun 06, 2012
- Nigeria suspends airline firm's operations after crash - Jun 06, 2012
- India to help boost Nigeria's air defences - May 17, 2012
- 25 killed in Nigeria bomb blasts - Jun 27, 2011
- Nigeria charges Iranian and three nationals in illegal arms shipment case - Nov 26, 2010
- Nigeria, India to renew air services agreement - May 04, 2011
- Airtel ranked best operator by Nigerian telecom regulator - May 11, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,