Kenny G files for divorceAugust 14th, 2012 - 8:19 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 14 (IANS) Jazz musician Kenny G has filed for divorce from his wife of 20 years. They separated seven months ago.
The 56-year-old, whose real name is Kenneth Bruce Gorelick, has cited irreconcilable differences for dissolving his marriage to Balynda Helene Benson-Gorelick, according to his L.A. Superior Court papers filed Aug 9, reports people.com.
He has sought joint custody for their minor child, 14-year-old son Noah.
Married in 1992, the pair separated last January and have a prenuptial agreement, according to the papers.
Benson-Gorelick had filed for legal separation in January, also citing irreconcilable differences, and requested full physical custody of Noah.
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Christina Aguilera files for divorce - Oct 15, 2010
- 'Glee' star Jessalyn Gilsig ends marriage - Oct 14, 2010
- Stevie Wonder files for divorce from second wife - Aug 05, 2012
- Former Guns 'N' Roses Rocker Slash Seeking Divorce From Wife Perla Ferrar - Aug 31, 2010
- Ashlee Simpson files for divorce from Pete Wentz - Feb 10, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson, Husband Pete Wentz Part Ways, File For Divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Gibson loses half fortune in divorce settlement - Dec 24, 2011
- Simpson, Wentz divorce finalised - Dec 08, 2011
- Christopher Knight files for divorce - Aug 25, 2011
- Guns N' Roses guitarist calls off divorce - Nov 03, 2010
- Olivia Wilde refuses support from estranged husband - Mar 13, 2011
- Avril Lavigne files for divorce from Deryck Whibley - Oct 15, 2009
- Olivia Wilde files for divorce - Mar 12, 2011
- 'Desperate Housewife' star Brenda Strong files for divorce - Jan 15, 2011
Tags: benson, divorce, gorelick, helene, irreconcilable differences, jazz musician, joint custody, kenneth bruce, kenny g, legal separation, marriage, physical custody, prenuptial agreement, seven months, son noah, superior court