Kelly Brook regrets going topless as teenagerJanuary 19th, 2012 - 6:21 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 19 (IANS) Model-turned-actress Kelly Brook regrets posing topless as a teenager as she feels it was not right for such a young age.
The “Piranha 3D” star launched her modelling career aged 16 and for a short while she posed semi-nude in the pages of a tabloid, reports express.co.uk.
“Of course I look back on it and think there was something about it that was… I was very young. It was good money but, yes, to have someone of that age posing like that… I think that’s probably not great… I don’t think I (felt that way at the time), but I didn’t do it for very long anyway,” she told Stella magazine.
- Kelly Brook regrets her topless modeling days - Jan 19, 2012
- Kelly Brook to get $500,000 to strip - Jun 03, 2010
- Kelly Brook poses nude for Love magazine - Aug 18, 2010
- Kelly Brook's mum defends daughter's full frontal nudity in X-rated mag - Feb 17, 2011
- Kelly Brook calls August her 'naked' month - Aug 17, 2010
- Kelly Brook devastated after losing baby - May 10, 2011
- Mexican congressional hopeful bares some skin in posters - May 08, 2012
- Kelly Brook’s Underwater Act in 'Piranha 3D' Wins The Top Nude Scene 2010 - Dec 16, 2010
- Lizzy Jagger risks her father's anger after nude photoshoot for Playboy - Apr 16, 2011
- Mom-in-law upset with Farah Khan - Aug 07, 2012
- Kelly Brook Likely To Do “Mission Impossible 4” - Oct 26, 2010
- Frankie Cocozza turned down by Jodie Marsh - Mar 01, 2012
- Athlete beau inspires Brook to workout - Aug 21, 2012
- Kelly Brook defends bikini scenes in 'Piranha 3-D' - Jul 28, 2010
- Kelly Brook can't find clothes to accentuate curvy figure - Aug 07, 2010