Katy Perry in ‘Rock Of Ages’?April 5th, 2011 - 2:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 5 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry is reportedly being considered to star alongside husband Russell Brand in the movie version of Broadway hit “Rock Of Ages”.
Perry is likely to play one of the sexy barmaids-cum-dancers in the musical that will also have Tom Cruise, 48, Alec Baldwin, 52, singer Mary J Blige, 40, and 22-year-old Julianne Hough.
“Once we knew we had Russell’s interest, we suggested that Katy might like to appear in the film as well, and she said she would love to,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“The contracts are being drawn up now but we are confident that once shooting starts in Miami in May that she will drop by in between her Teenage Dream tour,” the source added.
- Brand's role depends on wife Perry's scehedule - Mar 31, 2011
- Tom Cruise goes shirtless for 'Rock of Ages' - Jun 19, 2011
- Zeta-Jones to star in 'Rock of Ages' - Apr 24, 2011
- Mary J Blige to portray Justice Charlier in 'Rock of Ages' - Jul 21, 2011
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Julianne Hough shares a poolside kiss with Ryan Seacrest - Jul 19, 2011
- Russell Brand to star in 'The Hauntrepreneur' - Jan 27, 2012
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Cruise surprises 'Rock of Ages' crew with treats - Jun 14, 2012
- Madonna demands new toilet seats - Sep 06, 2012
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Katy Perry has suitcase full of wigs - Apr 15, 2012
- 'Rock of Ages' funniest rock comedy since 'Spinal Tap' (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 15, 2012
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012
- Alec Baldwin drops out of 'Rock of Ages' - May 11, 2011