Katy Perry denies pregnancy reportsNovember 22nd, 2011 - 3:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 22 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has rubbished reports that she is expecting a child and says the fuller figure is because she has been gorging on fast food.
The 27-year-old, who is married to actor Russell Brand, sported a curvy figure during the American music awards Sunday.
“I like In-N-Out Burger and Taco Bell and if you want to make that pregnant that’s your problem,” contactmusic.com quoted Perry as saying.
- Katy Perry rubbishes divorce reports - Dec 02, 2011
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Katy Perry wants to have babies - Feb 09, 2011
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Russell Brand is 'No.1 priority' for Katy Perry - Apr 09, 2011
- Weight issue doesn't bother Simpson - Nov 02, 2011
- Brand feels responsibility towards Perry - Jul 24, 2012
- Katy, Russell divorce finalised - Jul 16, 2012
- Perry to bare all for Rolling Stones magazine shoot - Jan 28, 2011
- I had tough time last year: Katy Perry - Jun 09, 2012
- Aniston denies pregnancy rumour - Oct 26, 2011
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
- Perry to sue magazine over affair rumours - Apr 28, 2011
- Brand launches production firm - Aug 10, 2011