Katie Holmes spends 10 million pounds in six monthsJanuary 5th, 2009 - 1:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 5 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes has spent about 10 million pounds after moving to New York in just six months.Holmes, who has moved to New York for the Broadway play “All My Sons”, has spent most of the money on buying three apartments, thesun.co.uk reports.
Holmes, 30, has also spent on a gym for her daughter Suri. There are also childcare, clothes and socialising expenses to take care of.
Holmes will move back to Los Angeles once the play is over next week.
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Clooney keen on selling villa to Cruise - Aug 03, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Katie Holmes has spent 10million pounds in 6 months - Jan 05, 2009
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Holmes goes shopping to cheer herself - Aug 26, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012