Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement?July 12th, 2012 - 3:04 am ICT by IANS
London, July 12 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes has reportedly signed a confidentiality agreement as part of her divorce settlement with Tom Cruise.
The couple, who split last month after five years of marriage, agreed to conditions to end their union, with the terms that the actress will not speak about her estranged spouse’s personal life or his religion, Scientology.
“Confidentiality was the key. If Katie hadn’t signed up to remain silent it could have become a very messy legal battle,” mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Representatives of both stars have insisted the details of their settlement will be kept under wraps, though it is believed Holmes will get primary custody of their six-year-old daughter Suri, with Cruise allowed visit rights.
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012