Katie Holmes returning to BroadwayJuly 21st, 2012 - 2:55 am ICT by IANS
London, July 21 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway this autumn to star in the play “Dead Accounts”.
The 33-year-old, whose divorce settlement with Tom Cruise was agreed earlier this month, is to star in “Dead Accounts” as a woman in her 30s, who lives with her parents.
Playwright Theresa Rebeck is “positively tingling with delight” about Holmes starring in the production, which is set to open at Music Box Theatre in New York.
The actress was expected to continue to live in New York with her and Tom’s six-year-old daughter Suri following their divorce, reports contactmusic.com.
“It’s beyond cool, honestly. The whole team is lively as hell. I am positively tingling with delight,” said Rebeck.
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012